Skip to main content

Featured Story

Submit Committee Choices Online

Interested in serving on standing or administrative advisory committees? Complete the online survey by Monday, Feb. 3.

To be eligible to serve on a university standing committee, you must be in a .75 or greater FTE position and benefit-eligible or be an emeritus/emerita faculty member. If you’re selected, the chancellor’s office will notify you this summer. A list of standing committees is available online.

The survey also allows you to be considered for appointment to an administrative advisory committee.

Questions? Send an email to Donna Johnson at


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. All fields except website are required.