Funds are available from the Office of Outreach and Engagement for projects related to extension, engagement and economic development activities for the 2013-14 fiscal year. The maximum award to any single project will be $10,000.
Guidelines for submitting a proposal are available online.
The number of awards granted will be contingent on the total amount of available funds and the amount of each request.
The timeline for the 2013-14 competition is:
- February 25 Proposals due
- April 2 Awardees notified
- April 22 “Celebrating the Engaged University” award ceremony
- July 1 Funding cycle begins
- June 30, 2014 Funding cycle ends
- Sept. 13, 2014 Final report due to Office of Outreach and Engagement