A nomination committee is seeking qualified candidates for dean of the College of Veterinary Medicine.
The goal is to have a new dean on campus by Aug. 1, Provost Warwick Arden said. Committee members listed below will begin meeting in April as part of a national search.
- Duane Larick, committee chair and dean of the Graduate School
- Mark Alley, clinical assistant professor, Population Health and Pathobiology
- Allen Cannedy, director, Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Jody Gookin, assistant professor, Clinical Sciences
- Joe Gordon, alumnus, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Greta Johansen, assistant dean, Business and Finance
- Sam Jones, professor, Clinical Sciences
- Duncan Lascelles, associate professor, Clinical Sciences
- David Marshall, NC State veterinarian
- Megan McCarthy, veterinary student
- Barbara Sherry, professor, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences
- Kelly Gregory Snyder, administrative support associate, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences
- Siddhartha Thakur, assistant professor, Population Health and Pathobiology
- Jeffrey Yoder, associate professor, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences
Nominations may be e-mailed to Larick at duane_larick @ncsu.edu or to Justin Lang in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about the search will be posted online in the Human Resources section.