Heading into the home stretch, the “Wolfpack Gives Back” campaign needs your help to reach its goal of 50 percent participation.
Faculty and staff in five units have topped the 50 percent mark; those in three others are close to the mark. Here’s a list of the colleges and units with the farthest to go to reach 50 percent participation:
- 8 percent: College of Veterinary Medicine
- 10 percent: College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- 13 percent: College of Design
- 15 percent: Athletics
- 17 percent: Extension and Engagement
- 18 percent: College of Textiles
- 18 percent: College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- 20 percent: Provost’s Office
“Wolfpack Gives Back” has raised $406,000 for charities so far, ahead of last year’s total at this point. However, last year’s campaign was extended through December, while the current campaign is scheduled to conclude at the end of October.
Find out what you can do to put us over the top. Call your dean or director, reach out to your unit’s campaign coordinator and ask your colleagues to participate. That’s after you’ve turned in your pledge form, of course.