Faculty and staff are invited to apply for mini-grants of up to $3,000 for diversity initiatives and research. The deadline to apply is Friday, Nov. 5.
The mini-grants are designed to stimulate faculty and staff to find ways of building a diverse campus community and an inclusive and welcoming environment that promotes the success of all who work and study at NC State.
Proposals that address the following goals are encouraged:
- Enhancing the quality of teaching and learning about diversity
- Enriching the diversity experiences of all students
- Creating a welcoming and inclusive work and learning environment
- Improving recruitment, retention and graduation of students from historically underrepresented groups
- Increasing recruitment, retention and success of faculty from historically underrepresented groups
Guidelines and instructions are available online.