Five employees won University Awards for Excellence for outstanding state government service, innovations, public service, human relations, and safety and heroism. They will represent NC State at the Governor’s Award for Excellence program later this year.
- Earnest Yaeger, facilities maintenance supervisor, Center for Marine Science and Technology
- Sheila Hayes, environmental health and safety technician, Chemical and Bimolecular Engineering
- Mary Lee Marazick, pharmacist, Student Health Services
- Dick Parham, executive assistant, Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Barbara C. Hegarty, research associate, Center for Comparative Medicine and Translational Research